Drafted by the Calgary Stampeders in 2008 and won a Grey Cup in his rookie season. Dimitri signed with the Miami Dolphins in 2010. He became the Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Calgary Stampeders in 2014 and won a Grey Cup as a coach. Dimitri’s passion continued to grow so he created Strength Shaman in 2016 as he wanted to get involved in the community and build lasting relationships with his clients while empowering them and inspiring them to be their best!
- Calgary Stampeders – Professional Football Player
- Grey Cup Champion, CFL All-Star
- Calgary Stampeders – Strength & Conditioning Coach, Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation Specialist
- Grey Cup Champion
- Education & Certifications
- BSc – Human Performance – Weber State University
- Double Minor – Coaching & Nutrition
- CSCS, PN, FRC, FMS, MCT, DNS
“I want to empower humans to live their lives to the fullest!”
Click here to book a Free Consultation with me!